Friday, November 13, 2009

Fun Stuff and a Rant

Well, I think I am addicted. My baby girl is a Brownie and I am their fearless leader. I am enjoying it, and baby girl thinks I am doing a terrific job. And soon it will Girl Scout cookie time! Who doesn't love Thin Mints???

Working through my projects and getting things done. No new ones added- yet! ALthough, I did see this really nice needle case...

Now for the rant. It's a little one, I promise. Why do uncouth people leave dirty diapers in the middle of the parking lot? It is so tacky and so unsanitary. The car next to mine, a Mercedes, had run over it, too. I do have kids, who are , thankfully, fully potty trained. But, when they were in diapers, I always carried small trash bags to dispose of their diapers. And, I always threw out the diaper in the nearest trash can. Although, there was this one time when I had to change my son's nappy on a plane- in the seat, no less. After being yelled at by the super effeminate male flight attendant, who called all his fellow colleagues over when I wouldn't sit down immediately, I handed him the trash bag with the diaper in it. His colleagues, all women, had a great laugh.

No comments: